125x125 Ads

.

Happy Fathe's Day!! + "Aww Moment" winner!!

A very Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there!!
I spent a beautiful relaxing day with my dad and hubby. Went to church and then had an awesome cook out!!

On to our winner of the "Aww Moment" drawing!!

My comment area is not numbered (need to figure out how to do that) but it goes from top to bottom, in that order of when the comments come in, so congrats to
6 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
----------------------------------------
Melissa said...

My awww moment is when my baby girl looks at me and goes "mama mama" and waves.

----------------------------------------


by random.org, you are the drawing winner. Please email me at feknelson (at) aol (dot) com to receive your GC code to get the Love Notes kit :)



0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine