125x125 Ads

.

Gallery Standouts

I LOVE to go peeking into my gallery and seeing if anything new has been posted using something I made. This morning/afternoon I went looking and I grabbed a few pages to share.
Each image is linked if you want to go show some love <3

I like the title work and the paper pieces used here and the photos are just too cute, isn't he adorable!!

lovenotes_weeclusters1_copy


This is just absolutely sweet. Not just the page itself but the story that was told for this relationship, amazing! Onto the page itself, just wow, the use of elements and clustering is great.
I like the split papers in different styles as well.

mnt


Simple, but what a bold story it tells. A recently new engagement spelled out in this simple layout. Loving the shadow work!

lets-make-a-story



I know, right! Some awesome pages.
TFL


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine