125x125 Ads

.

New Release 4/2 - Hugs & Kisses



Wow, here I am again not that far from the last release, to bring you something new :)
Kinda cool, huh?

I will also be doing new things here on the blog as well. So look for that in the coming future.
And speaking of blog *sigh*.......*sigh* again. I really need to do something with this thing. It looks horrible, doesn't it? I apologize, I get to doing stuff and then when I want something to look a certain way and it wont, I give up....need to stop doing that. LOL

So, what's new this week? A full fun, Spring-color kit, with a bunch of lovey goodies :)
Hugs & Kisses
Grab it for 30% off this weekend.
Are you a newsletter subscriber? Well, if you are, you would have seen an awesome freebie to go along with the kit!!!









Here are a few pages to show off this baby.
Thanks to Jan and Rylea from my team and Teri from SUN!

BY ME <3

BY JAN

BY RYLEA



BY TERI




So, it's April, that means a new collab grab bag from the SUN designers.
Grab this awesome mega for only $3.00 all month!



Missed last months collab grab? Well, you can't get it for $3.00 but here is the full reveal.



Happy scrapping those memories :)


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine