125x125 Ads

.

Cause for Celebration Collab + Gallery Standout + New To You News



Hi, sorry this is late :0/
I actually thought I posted it. *sigh*

Well, this week I teamed up with Crystal (Inspired Designs by Crystal) and we created a fun bundle.

Cause for Celebration!
21 Papers, 68 Elements, 8 Cardstock and 6 Wordart Clusters
Grab it over at my store.




By Crystal


By Rylea


By Eileen

By Rylea

By Jan




Now moving on.
I plan on ("plan" being the word..lol) on doing some stuff around here. The one thing is having a weekly spotlighted layout that I see in my my gallery at SUN! So make sure that you post your pages using my products. I love to see how creative you are, even hybrid projects too.

This week this layout caught my eye!
Isn't the shadowing amazing?
I like how it's all centered and the element placement.
Really grabbed my attention.



Here is a hybrid standout!



Thanks for sharing your work ladies!! Click on the images to show some love.





So, have you read the newest issue of DST's Insider?
Did you catch the New To You Section?
It's ME!!!
Yep, if you haven't yet, go grab the April issue of the Insider and see the amazing layouts that were created using my "Looking Ahead" kit, which was the featured kit for it.
Then while you are reading, download the Add-on freebie to match!





Well, that is it for this week!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine