125x125 Ads

.

Having a Call!!


AD Reads:

I am looking for some fresh new creative layout & hybrid artists to add to my team!

team members would need to:
- create a minimum of 1 layout/hybrid per new release
- check in the team forum regularly
- promote whenever possible via forums, blogs & social networking
(not required by highly encouraged)

interested? send the following to: feknelson {at} aol {dot} com

- a link to your most up to date gallery ( I want to see your yumminess)
- a list of any current team obligations (I'm nosey like that )
- a brief bio (everyone has a story)
- are you available for last minute layouts? (I have no sense of time )
- would you like to be a set member or just have a short stay? (not everyone has the time)

deadline (4/30/11)

Thanks for looking, hope to hear from you soon!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine