125x125 Ads

.

Eye Catching Standout!





Hi!
I hope you had a wonderful Easter. Mine was filled with something from sunrise to sunset...literally. Got up at 5:00 to get myself and kids ready for the sunrise service at 6:00 and then breakfast afterwards and then our normal 9 AM service at our own church, Sunday School after that (which my hubby and I teach our own class of 1-3rd graders) and then afternoon spent at my moms and then dinner. Whew! I am still beat.

Anyway, I brought you hear to showcase a gallery standout.
I am really liking the photo-less layouts that I have been seeing lately.
This one, that was created using my The Hardest Part and Memory Keepsake kits just shouted out to me. With a full page of journaling, title work, element clustering and shadowing, what is not to love about this page?




Thanks for reading!



0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine