125x125 Ads

.

Traditions - New Rlease

Hi everyone. I seriously need to redo this blog, it is so depressing to see it so plain :(

OK, well let's get over that and look at what new items I have this week :D

Here is my new kit and just in time for the Holidays...Traditions. I love the deep colors in this kit and had fun making it. Grab it today over at Elemental Scraps. Get 25% off of it until Friday.

* Images links *
*FYI: This will be released on Wednesday over at Enchanted Studio Scraps



Here is a matching Alpha that I made...lovin' it.


So today is also FWP week over at Elemental. I made an add-on to go with the new kit.
Grab the full kit and get the add-on for free :D

But hurry, because this offer is only good until the 26th!











0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine