125x125 Ads

.

New Store - New Release Sneak Peeks

Well, well, first off, as you can see since I didn't post, I did not move on to Round 4 in the SYTYCD contest over at DSA. But that is OK, because I had a feeling I wouldn't when I didn't put my all into my Round 3 submission, plus I was so far behind in my stores, I needed the time to get all caught up before I was fired...haha. Speaking of which......


My Sunshine Studio Scraps store will be opening tomorrow June 1st...Yayyy!!...I am officially a Sunshine Girl!! (well as long as the ftp issue gets resolved....got some products loaded but there is nothing showing in my ftp when I go to load files....weird), but anyway...so yea that is some news.


Moving on to some more store news. Been There Scrapped That is closing it's doors. I am soo crushed. This was my very first design home and I appreciate Liz for grabbing me during the call last year or I might not be where I am at right now. Thanks Liz...will miss BTST alot.


And since it was a year ago in June that I opened my first store, I am going to say that I will be having something going on for the month or a week or 2, but I will have to take this week to get that all set up, so look for an announcement soon saying what I may do for that.


OK, so last but not least.....I have brand new products being released on Friday....I have one Sneak Peek for you, so enjoy!!...haha....have a great week, you may or may not hear from me until Thursday night - sometime Friday.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine