125x125 Ads

.

3/1 New Release - Templates & Alpha

This post is a bit late. Busy day with laziness thrown in (an hour and a half free time and I chose to take a nap...lol)

I have a template pack and an alpha pack this week.
They coordinate with the "My Mountain" kit.

4 templates 12x12 in PSD & TIF files.




Full complete alpha
(Upper case, Lower case, Numbers & Characters)







Some pages from TDC team and mine.

** Some pages are using another TDC designers products for templates.
Please visit the site for full credits


Other designer products using template2

My Mountain kit using template1


My Mountain kit using template1


My Mountain kit and Alpha using template2

Other TDC designer product using template4




0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine