125x125 Ads

.

New Release: A Little Merry + December DSA Fix!

Good Evening! *This did say "Morning" but yea, I haven't been home all day. Had a trip today and then got home, made dinner and to the school we go for my oldest daughters Holiday Chorus Concert. I am ready for bed now. But before I go....

It's here, A Little Merry Kit
Throw a little merry cheer into your layouts :)





Some CT Inspiration

By Rylea personal team member

By Jan - Personal Team member


By Pat (TDC ct member)


by Erika - personal team member

By Tracy (TDC team member)

I also have something else to post about.
I am one of the designers that has contributed to Decembers DSA Fix!
Grab the newsletter to get the full reveal of each designer.
Here is what I created!!

A few pages my ct created


By Suzanne


By Sam


By Jan


By Rylea


-----------------------------


Now finally to the winner of the A Little Merry Sneak
The winner is...


Using random.org (my laptop doesn't like screen shots) - it's weird!
It picked comment #6

-----------------------------------
Blogger jovita said...

Thanks for the chance!
Every year I only shop presents for my 3 kids to put under the tree and I've done it this year!

December 14, 2011 7:18 PM

-----------------------------------

Email me to receive your GC to grab this kit!
Thanks for reading.

xo Katherine


****Guest Gig Guessing Game Winner update!
The original winner has not yet contacted me, so I moved on and took the other person
who guessed TDC.
{ wahoolady } at: November 27, 2011 11:35 PM said...

hmmm, I'm always terrible at the guess where I'll be games, but I'll throw out The Digichick.
Thanks for the chance

**wahoolady - please email me to get your GC!


Have a great night :)

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine