125x125 Ads

.

Ohhh, upcoming Excitement + Packing up & Moving


Need I say more?
Okay, I will. There is something exciting behind the scenes of FE going on.
No, I kid you not!
This time next week, well...a bit earlier than this exact time I would hope since here it is 6:45 PM Eastern Time........ Oh, I'm rambling, my fault.

So this time next week there will be several things going on. I hope you're as excited as I am excited! Can you tell I am so full of excitement? Okay, enough of that annoying-ness.
Check back for info later :P

Now, something else I have to announce. If you haven't heard already, I am leaving SUN.
May 31st is my last day :( But wait, if I will no longer be at SUN, that means I am making my home somewhere else, right? Yep! June 3rd is when I will be opening the door to my new place.
But where??? hmm.....
Not saying yet, but you have a chance to guess. Guess right and you have a chance of winning a $10 GC to my new digs (where did that word come from...it just popped in, so I used it..haha)

Okay, okay, so go on over here and take a guess :)

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine