125x125 Ads

.

New Release Did You See?? + More News

Hey there.
Check out my new release this week. So Into You!
I totally love this, love the grunge, and the metal.
Stop on over my SUN, Enchanted, or Elemental Stores to grab it!
Alpha is seperate
By Jan



By Rylea




By Rylea






By Godena

By Godena

More news!! Stop on over at Elemental Scraps this month, because I am the
Featured Designer for February!!! Totally excited!
Anyway, as you can read on the Ad
- My whole store is set at 35% off
- Come play in the FD Challenge and you could win a $10 GC or a $5 GC for being 2nd up.
There will be a $5 RAK over at DST in the Happy Forum at some point in the month, so keep an eye out!.
What are you waiting for?....



0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine