125x125 Ads

.

Happy DSD!

WOW! How exciting. Happy DSD to you all.
Well I have LOTs to post about. Each of my stores are doing different things.

Over at Elementa Scraps there is a special dollar day today (I know, kick me, I am posting this late, not giving you enough time to shop, sorry). Tomorrow is the release of the DSD Grab bags, and I made one as well. My very first so I am hoping it goes well. All grab bags are $3.00 and I believe CU is a dollar more? I could be wrong, so go check them out to see...lol. There are also going to be a few new releases as well.

Along with that there is a tiered sale going on.
Spend $5 - save $3
Spend $10 - save 40%
Spend $15 - save 50%

This sale is going on Saturday and Sunday! Grab bags are excluded.




Over at Enchanted Studio Scraps we have a storewide special. Any $10 purchase gets you a $3.00 GC back. All mega kits are Buy One Get One Free!

There is also a huge contest going on. Stop by and read this thread and enter to win!




What's going on over at Sunshine Studio Scraps?

There is a 40% off storewide sale (my shop doesn't look it, but once you put that item in your cart it will discount itself :D)

There is a wishlist contest thingy going on. Just add items to your wishlist from the designers and they will pick a random customer to win their product.



Well that is all that I have to report. Let's go shopping!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine