125x125 Ads

.

Random Layouts

Well I had a busy week this past week and I just sat down and scrapped a bit.
Here are a few pages I did.
These 2 pages were done using Gypsy Couture's Kit Subtle Shift,
and speaking of Gypsy Couture, check out her blog. She is celebrating her birthday this month and the whole month she is celebrating with freebies and a creative team guest spot contest (oohh fun..I'm in...lol)

In this layout I also used, Elegant Wordart by Bethany's
Linear Definition Virtue Pack







This 2 layouts were done using Royanna Fritchsmann's kit Autumn Graces



Also in this layout I used: Elegant Wordart by Bethany's Autumn Definition Pack
*available soon* @ Scrap Orchard





This layout was done using Royana Fritchsmann's kit

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine