125x125 Ads

.

Freebie October Desktop

I come with a gift, but before that,
I want to show off a few pages from my CT :D

By Rylea using Night Bumps
by Sarah using Night Bumps




By Lily using To Be Thankful



by Lavanda using Funtime in the Suntime




by Call me Kristin using To Be Thankful

by Jan using Night Bumps
By Bre using To Be Thankful
Thanks girls, they are amazing!
And now, a freebie.
I just made this using my Night Bumps kit. I actually got the
inspiration from my CT member Sarah's layout...what a great idea with the ghost
and circles and with him peeking out...lol
Want it? It's 1280! Click the image to grab it!


3 comments:

Anonymous at: October 4, 2009 at 12:07 PM said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous at: October 7, 2009 at 8:58 PM said...

Your layouts were beautiful, I really enjoyed seeing what you and others have done with the kit. Thanks for sharing redjanfan

{ Dani B } at: October 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM said...

Thank you!

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine