125x125 Ads

.

Sneak Peek of my newest kit

Just a little peek and I mean little cause not everything is even in the preview yet, (or made), but I wanted to post that there is something new in the works and going to be released soon :D


WAIT! That isn't all. I am planning a fun RAK, so look for that info soon on here, my facebook page and my Twitter :D


Oh and have you signed up for my newsletter? NO!? Why not? You not only get 10% off new releases, that are already 25% off, but a freebie in each newsletter, PLUS a freebie for just signing up (lower case alpha). Sign up now!! haha...geez I sound demanding.


1 comments:

{ amy! } at: September 28, 2009 at 11:01 AM said...

a halloween kit by flutter expressions! oooh can't wait..love your work!

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine