125x125 Ads

.

New Release.. Funtime in the Suntime

Well today my little mini is released. I gave you the sneak peek a few days ago, along with mentioning how the SUN freebie cordinates with it. So if you buy the kit, the freebie will go along perfectly, or vice versa.
Now until Tuesday the 7th, it will be 25% off. And if you are a newsletter subscriber (just sent off my 1st edition today), you got a 10% off coupon for the kit, so you are getting it for 35% off. Woohoo.
OK, my Call is still rolling until Friday, so if you are interested, send me your application. i am fun, easy to work with and the girls that are currently on the team are just so sweet.
Alrighty, I am off here.
Grab it @ SUN
Grab it @ Scrapable





CT Member Rylea








CT Leader Jan




Oh WAIT!!!! I forgot..oh man, I am so wrong..lmao.

OK, Also released today was, my collab with GET Designs over at Pretty Scrappy. Scrapable and Pretty Scrappy have teamed up and are grabbing designers from each store and collabing. GET Designs (Ginny) and I have made this kit "Fall Friends". You can find it HERE, and it is 25% off until the 7th. Being that it's a Pretty Scrappy/Scrapable Collab, it's exclusive to those stores.
Look out for the "Loads of Learning" blog train, heading out tomorrow.

Moving on. Over at Scrapable we have decided to make a mini kit MEGA store collab. It's a Labor Day themed kit, where each designer grabbed an occupation and made a mini kit. I made a School Bus kit, and I am just loving my buses, aren't they cute :D...lol

OK, I am off here now. Enjoy the new products and Happy Scrapping!!!
** Will provide the link, once it's available **

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine