125x125 Ads

.

New Release "Cake and Confetti" and My CT Announcement!!



I have a new release this week, and I am loving it.
It's called Cake and Confetti and it is a party kit. Not just for birthday's, but maybe for a wedding, anniversary or a baby shower.
With the soft pastel colors and neutral papers it can be great for anything.

From today until Friday it will be 25% off, so hurry in and go grab it ...

or


I made a few wordarts to go along with the whole celebration.

I made a colored paper pack to add to the kit.

You can also get it all together for a low price!!


Let's see what my CT did with it.








And now moving on to my CT, I recently had a call and it went great.
I would love to introduce you all to my new girls!!





They have already started working, what great girls I have.
Thanks!!

That is it for today. Cya later!




1 comments:

{ Trish H. } at: September 15, 2009 at 11:23 AM said...

GORGEOUS kit Katherine!!! It's so soft!

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine