125x125 Ads

.

Sneak Peek...Coming Soon!

Well with all of these sneak peeks, that should let you know for sure that I have been really busy! I am so proud of myself. I am getting things done (it might be right at the last minute of deadines, but it's getting done..haha).


Well you may have noticed my new logo, kit previews, headers, blinkies, and signature look.

Well this whole kit inspired all of that, and I am so in love with this thing that I am making
everything in it. It's a mini kit, but so full of fun. It was actually created from the blog train freebie for the SUN that will be coming really soon. I was so taken in with the colors and the look in my head of what I wanted this kit to look like.
I have to say, at this time, that this is my favorite kit! :D


OK, enough chatter. Check out the sneak peek!


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine