125x125 Ads

.

Mega Collab Sneak Peek + News from Scrapable

Well Scrapable designers have been working hard and we have an exciting collab for September. Not your ordinary collab either. Everyone has their own parts. Below is a sneak peek of what I did.

Another exciting thing coming to Scrapable for September is Amanda Rockwell!!! She will be guesting for the whole month, so be sure to stop by! I am personally excited because she is one of my favorite designers and to have her as a guest at a store I sell at is awesome! She has amazing personal and commercial use items. She has her own designer club where she shares her tips, tricks, tutorials, and CU items. Which is available at her home store ScrapArtist, called Inside Scrap Artist Studio.

Well that is it from me today. Cya all later :D


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine