125x125 Ads

.

New Release + News


OK, let's start off with what is going on. Let's see, over at Scrapable I am hosting Quick Page Exchange for this month. I just released a new kit and it's being used for the challenge.

Come on over and check it out.

Speaking of Scrapbable, there is a storewide sale for the 4th of July.
Everyone's stores are set at 35%, so come on over and grab some goods.




I have more info but will post late on that.
Now on to my last bit of business.

I said that I just released a new kit, well below is the preview and you can find it at all 3 of my stores. Until the 5th you can grab it for 35% off. If you were wanting just the alpha (which I think is sooo cute), that is a product of it's own.

Enchanted Studio Scraps

Sunshine Studio Scraps

Scrapbable


*Alpha is included in the kit*


Well that is all from me for tonight, will be back tomorrow most likely with something else :D
Have a great night

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine