125x125 Ads

.

A Collaborative Sneak Peek

I have just done a collab with Scraps by Jenn over at Divine Digital for Sunshine Studio Scraps. The product will be live soon, but until then, here is a little Sneak Peek of what is coming. Just imagine, girly, glitter, doodles, and COLOR!!!! Speaks for itself *GIRL TALK*

Oh and I just want to reply to all of the "Thank You" comments from the April Blog Train. YOU ALL ARE MOST WELCOME!!!! I appreciate the time that you put to posting the thank yous either here or on 4shared. But I have to say that grabbing the freebies, buying from my stores is Thanks enough. I hear all of the hoopla about customers not saying thank you. It really doesn't bother me one bit. Sure, I love to hear/see those 2 words but it's not that big of a deal. Some people don't realize that they didn't say it. I make sure I say it, sometimes say it a second time, but honostly, I feel great when those items are bought or even the freebies grabbed. That is my Thank You!!

Also wanted to post that the blog will have a makeover, I am soo getting sick of this look...haha...have a great rest of the week. Not sure when I will post next!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine