125x125 Ads

.

Now Selling @ Enchanted Studio Scraps

WOW, I have had news, after news, after news that I needed to post. Guess I should have combined it all huh? Oh well...lol...they all needed to have their own spots I guess.
Anyway, on to the latest news. I am now selling at Enchanted Studio Scraps WOOHOO!!! Come on over and get some fairy dust. My store opens tomorrow March 31st.

And on another note, since I am now selling at ESS, Scrapable, BeenThereScrappedThat, and a sunflower over at Sunshine Studio Scraps, I have decided to leave Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. My store there will be completely closed at the end of April.

Come over to the forum over at ESS and read this thread.

ESS is the featured Store in The Daily Scrapper Issue #3

*What an awesome freebie the ESS Designers have done*





And I will leave you with some more exciting news that will be posted at a later date.

** There will be a blog train with TONS of freebies

** An announcement on a mega birthday kit at Scrapable

** NSD info

and more...........


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 • FlutterExpressions • Design by Dzignine